It’s going to be a hot one! Here’s how you can stay hydrated while safely enjoying the festival:
- YETI Silos are located throughout the festival. These can be used to refill water bottles as often as you need.
- Refillable water bottles are welcome, however they must remain empty until you have entered the festival.
- Sealed water bottles are welcome and we have removed our 1 bottle limit. Coolers are not welcome.
- Water will be available for purchase throughout the festival.
- Water will be available for pups and is located near the YETI Silos.
Due to extreme heat, we strongly encourage those not competing in the Subaru Ultimate Air Dogs to leave your pets at home.
It’s RVA, baby!
We’re not just a city, we’re a destination! Come see why Richmond is worth your weekend at one of the city’s most beloved festivals. With more than 550 acres of shoreline and islands, and an extensive mountain bike trail system, Richmond’s riverfront offers year-round outdoor recreational activities for all experience levels. When you’re not experiencing the festival, check out Richmond’s elite restaurant scene, take in our colorful street art, or stop and grab a beer from one of our dozens of craft breweries!
Located along the James River in downtown Richmond, Belle Isle is a great place for people with a love for the outdoors. Learn more.
Brown’s Island is one of the most heavily visited public park spaces in the city of Richmond. Learn more.
James River Park System
The James River Park System includes more than 550 acres of shoreline. Notable areas include the T. Tyler Potterfield Memorial Bridge, Manchester Climbing Wall, Tredegar Street Put-in, Ancarrow’s Landing, and the Southbank Floodwall. Learn More.
Click here for a detailed map of the James River Park System.