MTB Time Trial
Kick off the weekend with a Friday evening ride!
This MTB time trial event will have each participant going off in 1 minute intervals. It is you versus the clock, are you ready?
Cost & Registration
Through April 15: $20
April 16 – May 9: $25
May 10 – May 14: $30
Includes an event t-shirt
Please note: There is a 60 person cap for this event.
Entries are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-deferrable, even in the case of a race cancellation, postponement, event format changes, and/or if you are unable to participate.
Virginia Lottery Packet Pickup & Walk Up Registration
Virginia Lottery Packet Pickup will take place in Forest Hill park from 5:30pm-6:30pm on Friday, May 14.
Note, the MTB Time Trial will not provide bag check.
Participants will select one of the following categories during the registration process: Expert, Singlespeed, Sport, or Beginner. These categories will go off in the order you see below. Your seeding within each category will be based upon when you register; the earlier you register, the sooner your start time. Please remember Slower Riders Must Yield the Trail.
- Expert Men
- Singlespeed Men
- Sport Men
- Beginner Men
- Expert Women
- Singlespeed Women
- Sport Women
- Beginner Women
- Participants must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Mountain bikes ONLY
- All riders must wear a helmet
- Please be aware that the trails used for this event are shared multi-use trails and will be open to the public during the event Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the IMBA Rules of the Trail.
- Slower riders should give the trail to those that would like to pass.
- Any weather related decisions will be made as soon as possible. We want the event to happen but will always put the safety of our participants first along with our responsibility to prevent deterioration of our awesome trail system.
- This event is cup-less. You must bring your own hydration device.
PLEASE NOTE: The Mountain Bike Time Trial course will be marked in the customary BLUE arrows on event day.
Start/Finish: Forest Hill Park
Prizes will be awarded to the top finisher in each category.