MTB Time Trial
Kick off the weekend with a Friday evening ride!
This MTB time trial event will have each participant going off in 1 minute intervals. It is you versus the clock, are you ready?
Cost & Registration
January 24 – March 14: $20
March 15 – April 26: $25
April 27– May 15: $30
May 16– May 19: $35
Includes an event t-shirt and drink ticket*.
*Drink ticket must be used during normal festival hours
Entries are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-deferrable, even in the case of a race cancellation, postponement, event format changes, and/or if you are unable to participate.
INCOME BASED RATE
The Mountain Bike Time Trial offers a $15 special rate for those who qualify for an income based rate. Click here for eligibility information.
Packet Pick Up
- Friday, May 19 from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Located near the MTB Time Trial start line on the North Bank Trail (at the trail entrance near the Oregon Hill Overlook)
You must pick you your packet before the start of your event. Bib numbers must be worn in order to access the Start Area of all events. A Photo ID is required to pick you your packet. You may pick up a packet for another pre-registered participant, provided you have a copy of their photo ID.
Participants will select one of the following categories during the registration process: Expert, Singlespeed, Sport, or Beginner. These categories will go off in the order you see below. Your seeding within each category will be based upon when you register; the earlier you register, the sooner your start time. Please remember Slower Riders Must Yield the Trail.
- Expert Open
- Singlespeed Open
- Sport Open
- Beginner Open
- Expert Women
- Singlespeed Women
- Sport Women
- Beginner Women
- Participants must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Mountain bikes ONLY
- All riders must wear a helmet
- Please be aware that the trails used for this event are shared multi-use trails and will be open to the public during the event Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the IMBA Rules of the Trail.
- Slower riders should give the trail to those that would like to pass.
- Any weather related decisions will be made as soon as possible. We want the event to happen but will always put the safety of our participants first along with our responsibility to prevent deterioration of our awesome trail system.
- This event is cup-less. You must bring your own hydration device.
PLEASE NOTE: The Mountain Bike Time Trial course will be marked in the customary BLUE arrows on event day.
Start: North Bank Trail (entrance near the Oregon Hill Overlook)
Finish: Pump House Parking Lot
Course is subject to change
Prizes will be awarded to the top finisher in each category.